Turqouise marilyn

Turqouise marilyn

jueves, 1 de octubre de 2009

Follow the Flow...


The flow is taking me
Follow the flow
Bitter bitter man
as you speak and moan
as you go and wave bye
Would it be better not be here tonight?
fly high into the sky
bitter man, can’t you stand another fight?
why can’t you make a fake smile?

follow the flow, and don't be a hermit
the shallow flow under your nose
did you like when we first meet?
you and I were so close, and you were so sweet
the food you eat and the more Coca-Cola you drink,
surely make you more sweet.
bitter bitter boy, don't follow the flow or you would just stay home
bitter bitter lover please don't say bye
don't fly with the drugs I buy
sweeter sweeter girl don't change cuz’ I change
don't become a bitter goodbye or a sweeter pass by

Follow the flow, if not you'll be lost
please don't stay home
you can be yourself inside your head
Please don't be like me
bitter bitter guy
suck me as a lemon
and don't make that silly face
bitter bitter senior
with no bitter bitter grace

My tears are sweet as a lime....they burn as they grind
bitter man you just give me your hand
until we grow old as your old man
don't have to stay back
you can take another path

No hay comentarios: